Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Update...

I need to make time to update this thing more often. I woke up this morning at 5:30am so I could shower and get ready before the goobers wake up. I ended up being dressed and ready by 6:30 (really not sure how that happened) Soooo...I am back in bed and decided to update this. The boys are usually waking up around 7:30-8ish in the mornings now and we have breakfast together. Evan loves eating Oh-meal every morning! He never gets tired of it. I think he enjoys feeding it to himself and feeling so BIG! Josh munches away on cheerios and his own oatmeal. One of my favorite parts of the day is sitting down at the kitchen table with the boys and watching them eat. How and why are babies so cute when they eat?!? After breakfast, Evan rushes into the bathroom to help me start the bathtub. This child LOVES taking a bath/shower and so does Josh. They both swim around and splash eathother. I am usually soaked by the time they are out and dried. Evan helps me feed Josh his bottle after and then the little guy goes down for a nap around 10-11:30. Evan and I have some time to play, watch a show, and eat lunch together. Josh gets his lunch when he wakes up and then the boys crawl around together and play. Evan takes a nap from 1-2:30/3ish but before he goes to sleep we ALWAYS have to read his favorite book Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? He can say all the animal names and knows all the sounds! Once Evan is asleep, Josh and I play and have another bottle. I can usually get Josh to sleep again around 1:30 or 2 and have SOME time to myself before Evan wakes up. We usually hang out with our wonderful friends after naps and then get dinner ready at 5:30. Evan loves dinner time and helping me get all the pots and pans out. Jason gets home from work at 6:30 and the boys go crazy when they see daddy walk through the door! It's so sweet to watch Evan run into his arms when he gets home. Both the boys usually are asleep by 8 everynight and then the dishes/house gets cleaned up, watch a couple shows and then it's off to bed at around 9:30. I feel so old that I go to bed at 9:30 but staying up later just kills me in the morning when I'm trying to wake up. Not sure why I made a post about my daily schedule but IF you were wondering...that IS what I do everyday. Haha Okay now posts on the b o y s

1 comment:

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

aww what a good mommy you are! love you and your boys too!